You are only as great as the people who surround you. Take our Building Winning Teams course and be on your way to increased success!
This highly interactive two-day workshop, entitled Building Winning Teams, explores leadership attributes and behaviors as they relate to team building practices. Participants, in teams, experience team building activities and discuss team stages, communication, conflicts, motivation, and roles and responsibilities.
This course is designed to assist participants in building winning teams by the following:
MAJOR COURSE OBJECTIVES
- Analyzing why teams are necessary and the roles they play in the workplace
- Inspecting roles and responsibilities of team members
- Participating in team building exercises and analyze outcomes
- Discussing stages of team development and how to lead a group through the various stages
- Completing Dealing with Conflict assessment to determine one’s dominant conflict style and then analyze when it is appropriate to use each conflict style to manage team conflict
- Exploring motivational theories and what you can do to motivate your teams that costs money and that does not cost money for the organization
- Analyzing the communication barriers by actively participating in various communication and listening exercises
Added Bonus: Each participant will receive a complimentary copy of Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni and an opportunity to participate in a blended learning follow-up session.
Five Dysfunctions of a Team – Patrick Lencioni
205 Scientific Drive
Norcross, GA 30092
Questions: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.